Useful Phrases in Foreign Languages
Anyone can speak a foreign language! What´s most important is self-confidence. Don´t worry if you have forgotten everything you studied in foreign language classes in school. And even if you have never studied a foreign language. Thanks to our phrasebooks, useful phrases and vocabularies in the majority of the foreign languages in the world, it will be easier for you to travel the world, since locals are always very pleased when tourists try to speak their native language. Even if it is not in a completely correct manner, nobody will let your efforts go unnoticed.
Our conversation guides in many world languages will help you in all sorts of situations:
- Feel loose and free, expressing yourself with simple courtesy or welcoming phrases
- Order dishes in a restaurant, reserve a room in a hotel or call a taxi
- Solve all your issues, using phrases in emergencies and urgent situations
- Express feelings of love by using our romantic phrases
- Find your foreign friends and meet new people, using our good knowledge and know-how phrases
- Our lexical classes: numbers, colors, days of the week, months and yearly seasons will make up an irreplaceable complement to all the phrases from our conversation guides.
This collection of phrasebooks contains phrases useful for expressing one´s self at any moment of a trip, practical vocabulary adapted to each situation, typical dishes, types of lodging, explanations of tickets, signs, etc. It also includes basic information about schedules, holidays, weather, measuring units…and at the same time they give you socio-cultural information of interest about the place of destination in order to express yourself with confidence during your stay. Phrasebooks in Eastern Arabic, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Russian, Turkish, Japanese, Maghreb Arabic, Portuguese, Italian, German, Mandarin Chinese, French and English and more.
For your comfort, we have divided this page into different sections: Phrases by foreign language, Phrases in all languages, Days of the week, Months and Seasons of the year, Numbers, Colors.